Belcan Maintenance Supervisor in Hagerstown, Maryland
Job Number: 280690
Category: Operations/Production Leadership
Description: A Maintenance Supervisor job in Hagerstown, MD is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for performance management and goal-setting, salary review / merit increases, vacation approval, disciplinary actions, staffing of direct reports and Workplace Safety according to legislation. To be considered for this job, you will have a high school diploma or equivalent with at least eight years of Skilled Trade experience. At least five years of Maintenance Supervisory experience is required.
Maintenance Supervisor Job Duties:
• Responsible for safety, Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) of the production equipment
• Maintain reliability all of the equipment within the Product Lines (Engines, Transmissions, and/or Axles) supporting the client’s brand
• Communicate the management’s business plan and departmental goals to departmental employees.
• Supervise and maintain time and attendance for all departmental employees
• Ensure work meets quality requirements by reviewing all planned work with Maintenance Planner in advance of assigning work to Skilled Tradesmen, to ensure that all necessary parts, drawings and instructions are available to complete the work in the time allowed, and in accordance with plant Safety and OSHA standards
• Assist in overcoming obstacles which may exist for Maintenance departmental teams
• Perform active follow-up at job site with assigned workers to ensure that jobs stay as planned or that necessary changes are communicated to those affected as early as possible to reduce any negative impact
Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications:
• High school diploma with at least eight years of Skilled Trade experience
• At least five years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor with responsibility to supervise 10 or more people
• Working knowledge and ability to repair manual and CNC machine tools
• Working knowledge and ability to repair automation equipment
• Ability to read blueprints and electronic drawings
If you are interested in this Maintenance Supervisor job in Hagerstown, MD, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Hagerstown , MD
Minimum Experience (yrs): 8
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart