Elements Behavioral Health Program Nurse-PRN for 3rd shift in Hanover, Pennsylvania
The 3rd shift PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Clarity Way assists with client admissions and screenings, administers and stocks medication, and assesses vital signs. This (PRN) position also documents all procedures in client medical records and completes superbills.
- Administers medication through Pyxis machine and documents, assesses vital signs and completes assessments and notes.
- Inputs documentation into electronic medical records.
- Assists with completing nursing portion of admission process.
- Assists with transcribing the new month's MARS.
- Assists with completing superbills.
- Writes, transcribes and checks orders.
- Assists with ordering client-specific medication, stocks medication as needed and conducts medication inventory.
- Completes client screening process.
- Assists with checking documentation portals for labwork and dictations.
- Facilitates drug screening process.
- Current nursing license issued by state of Pennsylvania.
- Experience with addiction and/or mental health.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled