AmeriHealth Caritas Care Connector (Bilingual) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Care Connector (Bilingual)
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The care connector is responsible for supporting the daily operations of the integrated care management and utilization management programs and interventions. The care connector performs in a contact environment effectively processing calls from members, providers and other areas, internal and external to the company. The CC identifies members with care gaps/HEDIS related health condition and assist them in accessing care through plan benefits and communities resources. Under the direction of clinical staff, the cc will provide members with educational materials and carry out strategies to increased health care adherence and reduce barriers to care
- High School/GED.
- Ability to speak and write both English and Spanish
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows based environment including word processing, spread sheets and working in database programs.
- Proven ability to keep accurate and timely records and documentation according to established processes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills on phone and in-person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of Healthcare Plan Benefits and Services is preferred.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled