Hershey Entertainment and Resorts BAR BACK in Hershey, Pennsylvania
"For internal applicants, the internal posting period for this position is 03/17/2018 through 03/24/2018." Job Functions:
- The primary assignment for this opening is The Circular.
- Duties include carrying supplies and equipment such as wine, spirits, fruits, ice, glassware, tables, chairs, etc.
- Helping to set up service bars and portable bars for parties
- Cleaning away debris and maintaining good order in the bar areas
- Cleaning all beverage areas
- Delivering wines, spirits and beer and obtaining required receipts for same; and keeping all bars stocked.
*Basic Qualifications: *
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
*Additional Qualifications: *
- Previous bar experience helpful.
- Must be well groomed and cordial with guests.
* Working Conditions:*
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: The Hotel Hershey
Interest: Food & Beverage
Type: Fulltime (Benefits Eligible)
Hourly Wage: $11.69