Hershey Entertainment and Resorts DOOR PERSON in Hershey, Pennsylvania
"For internal applicants, the internal posting period for this position is 3/30/2018 through 4/6/2018."
- Opening the main entrance doors for guests
- Greeting and directing guests
- Assisting guests with their luggage during check-in/check-out
- Assisting with valet parking; informing guests of travel conditions
- Assisting guests with road maps and directions to various attractions in the area
- Policing area around the main entrance and Hotel driveway to insure clean, neat appearance and reporting any maintenance or security issues
- Performing other duties as assigned.
*Basic Qualifications: *
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
*Additional Qualifications: *
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Previous guest service experience.
- Friendly, courteous, hospitable attitude required.
- Physical requirements include standing for the entire shift; ability to open doors and push luggage carts carrying 25 pounds of luggage; and working in temperatures that fluctuate with the weather.
- Schedule requirements include an 8 hour shift between 7:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. Weekends and holidays required.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet schedule requirements which will most likely include weekend and evening hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: The Hotel Hershey
Interest: Guest Services/Guest Experience/Front Office
Type: Fulltime (Benefits Eligible)
Hourly Wage: $12.55