Hershey Entertainment and Resorts PT BARTENDER in Hershey, Pennsylvania
This position is responsible for assisting the bartender with the daily operations of the Iberian Lounge, service bar, and banquet bars and poolside bar. This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs. Job Functions:
- Duties include carrying supplies and equipment such as wine, spirits, fruits, ice, glassware, tables, chairs, etc. helping to set up service bars and portable bars for parties
- Cleaning away debris and maintaining good order in the bar areas
- Cleaning all beverage areas
- Delivering wines, spirits and beer and obtaining required receipts for same
- Keeping all bars stocked.
- Back up bartender for poolside bar.
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Previous bar experience helpful.
- Must be well groomed and cordial with guests.
- Valid driver's license, a condition of continued employment.
- Upon hire must be able to pass RAMP certification
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule days and evenings including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: The Hotel Hershey
Interest: Food & Beverage
Hourly Wage: $7.74