Hershey Entertainment and Resorts SUMMER BELL/VALET in Hershey, Pennsylvania
This position is responsible for providing all Hotel guests with the finest in hospitality and service, exemplifying the warmth and gracious atmosphere of The Hotel Hershey and staff. This is a seasonal position available for the summer beginning April/May. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs. Job Functions:
- Greeting guests and assisting with luggage upon arrival and departure.
- Providing guests with valet parking and safe transport
- Receiving room key and passport from the front desk and escorting the guest to the room assigned
- Securing guest luggage in check-in room
- Learning room types, floor plans and guests' amenities
- Responding to all guest inquiries in a professional, service-oriented manner to promote hotel services and in-house facilities
- Inspecting the room for items left behind
- Delivering items to guest rooms as requested
- Attending meetings relating to position
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of all safety and security procedures
- Performing all other duties as may be assigned
- Securing guest coats at coat check locations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Valid PA driver's license and verified good driving record.
- Friendly, outgoing, customer service oriented personality. Previous work experience helpful.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Must meet appearance standards and maintain hospitality standards.
- Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift and bend for majority of shift. Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: The Hotel Hershey
Interest: Guest Services/Guest Experience/Front Office
Hourly Wage: $5.22 + tips