Lowe's East York - Seasonal Cashier (minimum $11/hr) in York, Pennsylvania
Position Description :
Responsible for responding to customer inquiries, providing support throughout their shopping
experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement
plans, processing sales and returns using a cash register, and addressing customer complaints.
Job Requirements :
· Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to
move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require
prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Minimum Qualifications :
· 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or
· 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot,
tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
· Associate's Degree in Business, Retail Management, Specialty related to department
(e.g., design, appliances), or related field.
· 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including
credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and
· 6 months retail experience.
- 6 months experience as a cashier.
Job ID: 1384019BR
Line of Business: Store
Job Category: Retail Associate
Department: 0704 - Cashiers (Front)
Employment Type I: Temporary
Employment Type II: Full-Time
Location #: 0415
Location Name: York, PA
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.